Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm cranky when I wake up from naps except if you bear gifts.

Sooooo.....today was really interesting. I got up with Destiny in the morning and worked out on Percosets. Awesome. Then I went for my follow up appt. with the dr. for my tonsils, ran a few errands. I caught the mouse in my apt and was so traumatized from the experience I needed to sleep it off. I ended up falling asleep at like 4:30 pm and couldn't get up.

I was supposed to go to the Roots concert with Destiny but I woke up at 8 and felt like complete shit. Throat pounding. Took more percoset and slept more.

I wake up to my door buzzing so freakin loud. And it is my boss. Drunk. Showing up at my doorstep? Remind you, he is married with three children. I kissed him the day before he gave me my severance pay. Good thing I did, I got an extra grand on my check. Ha.

Anyway, I guess he thought it actually meant something. I mean I'm wearing booty shorts, a tshirt, and cardigan and I look all types of tired. So he comes in, gives me an Itouch for Destiny (i told him he's a sucker, so she asked him to buy her an ipod. this is why I love her. balls.) and a bag of weed for me. Hahahaha! I want an i touch, wtf? So what kind of grown man shows up at a girls apt., drunk, with a bag of weed, with a wife and kids at home? A dirty, nasty one. That's for sure. I smoked a joint and ushered him quickly out. Ugh.

At least I'm high. I have been searching twitter looking at people's info. I came across Flosstradmus. They know Terrance, who plays drums for Santogold, who is friends with some peeps I know. Anyway. this song is great.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkG616A2byo

I wish I had a boyfriend to cuddle with right now.

No comments: